CanoeKayak Canada Summit & Annual General Meeting
November 28 – December 2, 2012 in Ottawa, ON
CanoeKayak Canada is a member-based association. Once a year, members come together to share ideas, vote on issues and build the future of our sport. Club representatives, coaches, individual members, provincial representatives, committee members, and staff will be in attendance.
CKC Annual General Meeting
Please register online as soon as possible to help us with planning. You can update your information if your plans change.
November 30 & December 1
- Competition review plenary session (Friday evening)
- Commodore’s Reception (Friday night)
- Commodore’s Run (Saturday morning)
- Sprint Competition Rule Change – discussion and voting (Saturday)
- Committee Reports
November 28 & 29
- Coaches Annual General Meeting (Thursday night)
November 30 - all day
- This day is open to club leaders and members to develop the way ahead for CKC to effectively embrace and support the multi-disciplinary club within the governance structure of CKC. Topics will include: competitive events, coach development programming, governance, insurance, international relations and financial aspects.
November 29 – December 2
- Board of Directors
- Sprint Racing Council
- High Performance Committee – Sprint
- Domestic Development Committee – Sprint
- Coaches Technical Committee – Sprint
- Whitewater Council
- Marathon Racing Council
Representatives may carry proxies to vote on behalf of another club. If you plan to attend, please register online as soon as possible to help us with planning. You can update your information if your plans change. Register now.